Porter's Big Heart
Porter has such a big heart. While Jackson can barely shake your hand without feeling his space is being invaded, Porter always tries to give big hugs before I go to work every day.
He also loves giving presents to people, just because. Last night, we gave him small Christmas presents to give to his CREED (catechism) teachers. He didn't get the presents himself, and wasn't aware he was giving them until on the way to Church. He asked me..."are we supposed to give presents?" "No, but it's a nice thing" "Oh, good! Those are the best gifts."
Minutes before that, I was with him when he was walking out of the house. He said bye to his mom from the door, "Love you!"
While walking to the car I heard him sigh and say, "I'm glad you married her."
He also loves giving presents to people, just because. Last night, we gave him small Christmas presents to give to his CREED (catechism) teachers. He didn't get the presents himself, and wasn't aware he was giving them until on the way to Church. He asked me..."are we supposed to give presents?" "No, but it's a nice thing" "Oh, good! Those are the best gifts."
Minutes before that, I was with him when he was walking out of the house. He said bye to his mom from the door, "Love you!"
While walking to the car I heard him sigh and say, "I'm glad you married her."
Comments