Outdoor Movie Night
Grandpa got us a little projector you attach to the iPhone. It's mighty! If you have Netflix, it plays a movie in a giffy. (3M quick flicks)
Last night I set up a little outdoor theater with speakers, lawn chairs, blankets, popcorn, chips, & ice cream.( No pictures were taken because the phone was occupied as the projector. )We watched Mulan. 3 of 4 fell asleep. Jackson stayed up and was ready for another. He also did a little intro "Ladies and gentleman, exits are in the back, enjoy the show!" I also played the Avett Brothers as the pre-movie entertainment, as the kids rode bikes in their pjs until it was dark enough. It was very summery fun!
Copeland reflecting :
Last night I set up a little outdoor theater with speakers, lawn chairs, blankets, popcorn, chips, & ice cream.( No pictures were taken because the phone was occupied as the projector. )We watched Mulan. 3 of 4 fell asleep. Jackson stayed up and was ready for another. He also did a little intro "Ladies and gentleman, exits are in the back, enjoy the show!" I also played the Avett Brothers as the pre-movie entertainment, as the kids rode bikes in their pjs until it was dark enough. It was very summery fun!
Copeland reflecting :
Comments