Mario Pajamas

Porter had pajama day at preschool, and mom thought it would be a good thing to get a special pair he has been mentioning from time to time: Mario Pajamas. (from Super Mario Bros.)

He loved his new pajamas, and wore them happily to school and to bed that night.

Fast-forward a couple days later. Porter and Jackson had a bout with stomach flu. Porter was the first to... "show signs" of being sick, at 9pm, while laying in bed. Jackson came down stairs and told us "Guuuuys! Porter threw up!"

Mom rushed up stairs as I followed. Sure enough there was Porter in his bed, with his lunch and dinner all over his pajamas.

He first asked, "can I change my pajamas?"

"of course.", (like we'd make him sleep in it.)

Then he looked at his pajamas and said, "Hey! Good thing I wasn't wearing my Mario pajamas, huh?"

Now there's a silver-lining for you.

Porter and Jackson missed school the next day, were better that evening, and so goes life :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charts