Porter's Kirby Accomplishment
The first video game that I think I beat, all by myself, was 'PacMan World 2', in 2006. I remember watching games being "beat" when I was a kid (Super Mario Bros., Zelda etc.), but I was usually more the observer than the player.
Today Porter was playing a classic Kirby NES game, a game he has been playing without our help for months. He beat a bad-guy,and yelled "I beat him!" I turned around and saw that he did more than beat A bad guy, he beat THE bad guy. Then the credits roles. I was pretty amazed, and jealous.
Today Porter was playing a classic Kirby NES game, a game he has been playing without our help for months. He beat a bad-guy,and yelled "I beat him!" I turned around and saw that he did more than beat A bad guy, he beat THE bad guy. Then the credits roles. I was pretty amazed, and jealous.

Comments