Yellow Blanket

Anyone who knows Porter knows his favorite thing in the world is his yellow blanket.

Yesterday I was holding Copeland. Porter came down from "sleeping" and saw me with her. "I like baby Copeland," he'd say. He then ran upstairs and came down with his yellow blanket.

"This is for baby Copeland." Then he draped it over her.

"What a nice thing Porter, you sure?"

"Yeah. I can use the brown blanket (sofa blanket). She can have it to ever (forever)!"

Comments

Grandma Bella said…
Porter has a heart of gold. He is so good about sharing. I will never forget when Jenn and I went to the cookie sale, Porter was with us, and when he was given a free cookie, he decided (all on his own) to not eat it himself, but save it and take it home to Jackson. Sweet!!

Popular posts from this blog

Charts