Where did we get you?
Porter is something else. He can be super polite ("Thank you mommy!") and compassionate ("I love you dad") at times. He can be super stubborn at times ("No!"). But you can tell, above all, he loves to make people laugh.
He can entertain our dinners. Tonight he was tipping in his chair, and Jenn asked him not to do that. So he stopped tipping, then he just slightly pushed off and grinned and said "can I tip this much?"
We laughed and said, "Where did we get you Porter?"
"From Jail!" he said.
Of course, that makes sense.
He can entertain our dinners. Tonight he was tipping in his chair, and Jenn asked him not to do that. So he stopped tipping, then he just slightly pushed off and grinned and said "can I tip this much?"
We laughed and said, "Where did we get you Porter?"
"From Jail!" he said.
Of course, that makes sense.
Comments