Set the Bed
Tonight Jackson did a funny thing. Porter was watching Toy Story and Jackson decided he didn't want to watch it, so he decided to go in his own bed. I guess you would have to live with Jackson to truly appreciate how wierd that is. He never wants to go in his own bed to sleep.
Anyway, I watched him to make sure it was true. He stood on his bed and lifted the comforter, and laid it down. Then he got down and went around the bed to make sure everything was straight and even. Then he crawled in VERY carefully and tucked himself in, making sure to not mess anything up.
"Look dad I set the bed!" ( I guess 'set' means 'made'). I said, "that is AWESOME! nice job."
Minutes later I heard him stiring upstairs so I asked him what he was doing, and he said "I was just telling Porter how I set my bed - and how awesome it was - I told him I was going to set his too". So he made Porter's bed.
I'm sure Porter appreciated it.
Anyway, I watched him to make sure it was true. He stood on his bed and lifted the comforter, and laid it down. Then he got down and went around the bed to make sure everything was straight and even. Then he crawled in VERY carefully and tucked himself in, making sure to not mess anything up.
"Look dad I set the bed!" ( I guess 'set' means 'made'). I said, "that is AWESOME! nice job."
Minutes later I heard him stiring upstairs so I asked him what he was doing, and he said "I was just telling Porter how I set my bed - and how awesome it was - I told him I was going to set his too". So he made Porter's bed.
I'm sure Porter appreciated it.
Comments